We’re delighted to let you know that our lovely Morning Room, situated on the ground floor at Bowcliffe Hall, has been lovingly renovated, restoring it to its former glory.
This beautiful, airy room with its period features and wall sash window looking out onto the charming Bowcliffe Estate, is perfect for boardroom style meetings or smaller theatre / cabaret style speaker events. With a southerly outlook, the Morning Room remains bright regardless of the winter weather, but has been fitted with blackout blinds ensuring maximum glare reduction for presentations whilst maintaining a comfortable temperature level for colleagues and guests.
Director of Property and Development, Lucinda Jennings, commented on the renovation, saying: “With vast amounts of work and restoration going on around the rest of the Estate, the Morning Room was beginning to look a little unloved and tired in comparison. We were determined to restore some grandeur into this beautiful room, injecting life, colour and highlighting period features. The project took six weeks to complete and included re-carpeting, the addition of soft furnishings, installation of focal points such as a feature mirror and light fittings and a newly paneled wall, which is in-keeping with the rest of the Hall. It has completely transformed the Room and I can vouch it is now a delightful space to spend time in.
As is the case for all of Bowcliffe Hall’s meeting and events spaces, completely bespoke packages for booking the Morning Room are welcomed, and our experienced and enormously talented events team will work with you to make sure everything runs precisely as it should.
Facilities available in the Morning Room include but are not exclusive to:
- HDMI projector & screen
- 42” plasma screen
- On site IT advisory service
- Conference Phone
- Flipchart/White Board
Fancy something delicious to eat during your meeting in the delightful Morning Room? Bowcliffe can offer you a house butler service, providing refreshments and tantalising food through those all-important breaks. Want something specific or have guests with allergies or intolerances? We tailor food and service to any specific delegate needs.
To give you a better idea of what your tailored delegate rates could include, simply take a look below;
- Arrival, Mid-Morning, Lunch & Afternoon Tea & Coffee.
- Bacon Sandwich or Drivers Club breakfast for those early meetings
- Fresh fruit available all day, still & sparkling water
- A choice of a light working lunch, buffet lunch, or two-course Drivers Club lunch.
- Delegate stationery
- HDMI data projector & screen, white board, flip chart, 42” Plasma Screen.
- House butler to meet & greet and assist throughout the day
- Conference reception & Business Centre
- FREE Wi-Fi with onsite IT advisory service
- Free parking for 140 cars, with Chauffer (valet parking) available service
- Day membership to Bowcliffe Hall Drivers Club
- Natural daylight with blackout blinds
- Breakout rooms available
- Access to south facing lawns and terrace
The Morning Room accommodates 12 delegates in a boardroom style, 15 delegates plus speakers in a Cabaret style and up to 30 delegates plus a speaker when set up in a theatre style.
To book your meeting and discuss specific requirements, call us on 01937 541111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.